Wednesday, February 06, 2008

What a pity

I am having this ongoing problem of staying up way past a reasonable hour. It has been occurring mainly because I am reading an awesome book right now. I have been trying to stick to a chapter a night but often get caught up in it and have been moving onto the next chapter. This in turn has been resulting in me shutting the lights off at around midnight and waking up about 6:30 am and having a terrible time with it.

Friday and saturday nights I was out with a friend late. Sunday I was at my parents watching the superbowl and came home and started reading my book. Monday was another entrapment of the book. Tuesday, I ended up reconnecting with James in PDX. It had been quite some time that we had spoken and it was great to catch up. Now if only I can get some things mailed off to him easier than he did mailing me a shirt a few years back. I will do my best to get it completed so that he does not have to visit to collect as I had to. No offense to him, I am just getting a little carried away.

Well here I am on Wednesday and it is very close to the 11 p.m. hour and I have yet to unwind and start moving towards a slumber. Other than the self inflicted lack of sleep, my week is going pretty decently. I hope yours is as well. Did anyone go out and celebrate any activities with Fat Tuesday?

No comments: