Sunday, February 10, 2008

To my friends

Whether you are from the past, present or future. I have to say to all of you are special to me and I care deeply no matter how close we are or are not. There is a reason we are friends and and some of you are family to me.

I lost a friend of mine this past Tuesday. It is very difficult on everyone that knew her. She sucumbed to a "sudden illness". I don't know all the details but it is very sad news none the less. So I want to tell you all that I love you guys and I am happy to have had the privilege to meet you and to get to know you. Make sure that you never take a day for granted! You never know what life holds in store for us on a daily basis!

On a lighter note, things are going well here. I wish the same for you and that you all have had a nice weekend and a good upcoming week.

No comments: