Monday, February 04, 2008

Up and Up

Things are still continuing to progress towards happiness with my new workplace. I had totally forgotten how it felt to be asked how things were on a daily basis. It's nice to be at a place where they actually care about you and your well being.

This weekend was a pleasant one. I ended up going to Durango on Saturday to catch some Snowdown events. Well Tala and myself got up there a little late in the afternoon, so we missed most of the events for the day. So we ended up just walking around downtown and enjoying the recent snow and the beauty that came with it. Tala even got me to eat something that I was always unsure about and had no intentions of ever going there. When she sprung it on me, I was nice and agreed but was frightened at the same time. As I reviewed the menu I was totally lost and really felt out of place. Tala was a true lady and did the ordering and did a pretty decent job at it if I say so myself. We had some California rolls and some rainbow rolls. I enjoyed the California rolls more than the rainbow but both were suprisingly good. Here I am now 48 hours after the fact and never got sick from it. That was my main worry with Sushi! So yes, I will try it again!



Sunday evening brought the superbowl. I am usually into it but this year I did not care for either team. I watched it though and was not impressed with the game and overall the commercials were a dissapointment. The outcome could have been different and I would still feel the same.

On a final note my heart and feelings go out to MLA as she is having a difficult time with the passing of a coworker. I know how that can feel unfortunately. I wish her all the best though even with the difficulty to see through the darkness of the situation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch Amos, for your words of support.

MLA

Anonymous said...

Hey, Amo. Well gosh, I had no idea that you were that scared of a little raw fish! ha ha. I seriously had a great time with you and hope to do it again sometime soon. TTFN.