Monday, June 11, 2007

It's not what you think

Life has the funniest way of throwing whatever it feels like at you and whenever it damn well pleases. I have no reason or some great story to make reference to that quote but depending on the person, they might find the following kind of obscure. Take a close look at the following pictures and shares your thoughts. It's not what it may appear even if it is right along the major artery. It may appear that stitches may have been placed but I actually received cuts/scratches in those distinct spots. Hmmm.

Not the clearest of shots but I think you get the idea.

On another note, my brother turned 30 on Saturday and his wife threw him a party Friday night. I behaved myself with the beverages but sure over did it with the food. For some reason I don't know why I didn't take the camera to the party but had a good time none the less. Saturday was a chill day and a well deserved one at that!

Sunday, I escaped with my brother and his family to Haviland Lake, which is just a few miles up in the mountains north of Durango. Enjoy these pic's even though they really don't do justice to seeing it in person.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Amos, nice pics, the fourth one down is desktop-background quality, make it a poster!

Anonymous said...

the fourth picture of the mountains that is.. (so the sixth down if you include the arm pics)