Thursday, June 14, 2007

I feel so much better!

After I received the call to come down to the office and pick them up I was very happy and I'm sure my eyes were as well. I had gone over the permitted time on the previous pair and my eyes were hollering at me because of it. I still plan on giving myself a contact free day this weekend and just wear my glasses. So that my eyes can have a chance to breathe and be in that "natural" state. I often wonder what it would be like to open my eyes in the morning and be able to see clearly at first light.

Someday I might go down the road of having Lasix done just as my friends Lindsay, Juan and Chris have done and probably alot more that I don't know of. My main argument on it came from Cody's view on it and a heck of a view it is! Lasix has not been around for that long of a time. At least not according to a normal human lifespan. So we as humans may have the knowledge and technology to perform this procedure but no one knows exactly what the long term effects of Lasix are if any at all. Just as Cody says, who knows forty years from now, people don't start going blind at the drop of a hat. No one knows if that will or will not happen. So better to be safe than sorry! Talk to me again in about twenty years and I may have a different view. There is nothing more important than being able to see, at least in my opinion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh brother dont be a panty! Just have it done. You will wish you had done it years ago. Go where i did and you will have a lifetime gaurantee.