Sunday, June 17, 2007

Over Already?

That's what I have to say about my weekend. I sure wish the work week went by as fast as the weekends tend to. You can't have it all I guess. Anyways, I want to wish all the fathers out there a happy fathers day and hope that they had a great one. I surprised mine by showing up at his house before 7 a.m. and rushing him out of bed so that I could kidnap him and surprise him with breakfast. It was a great escape for both us. I spent most of the day with him as well and wouldn't have wanted it any other way!!!

The rest of the weekend was and enjoyment away from work. I had a lot of relaxing time and even managed to get the spare bedroom cleaned up. If only I can keep it that way, is the next to impossible feat because it doubles as my "closet".

I got to run around out in the hills this weekend and even took the truck on a little 4 wheeling path and it performed nicely. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the rocks I went up and over but might have to go back out just to capture the moment again with a camera. Here are some nice pictures I managed to get of the sunset.
After the messing around in the hills, I had to go and confront the task of getting fuel for my truck and the sharp stabbing that went with it.
Like I said we can't have it all.....

Oh well I hope that you guys enjoyed your weekends and that you have a great week. Get out there and make sure you go and enjoy summer! I have to give my well wishes to Mary as well, as her clinic is under an IG Inspection this week. I hope all goes well and that her clinic receives the "norm" and get's a grade of satisfactory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I really enjoyed catching up on your blog this afternoon. You make me realize that I need to take more pictures. Gosh I am so bad about it.
Hope that everything is going well for you.
-Tessa

Anonymous said...

Amos,

Thanks for thinking about me and the clinic. We did fine. A whole bunch of time spent preparing and they looked at us for a whopping five minutes. I hope you are enjoying your summer. Talk to you soon.

Mary