Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Just a little too long

The other day while at the grocery store, I decided on purchasing some cookie batter along with my other choices. It hit me after I got home that I did not have a true cookie sheet to bake them on. So, as I was back in the store this evening for some other various items, I picked up a cookie sheet also. I thought I had made the right choice on the dimensions. However, My wrong choice was made apparent when I got home and checked the comparison of the sheet and oven first hand. Upon checking, I ended up bending one ot the corners of the sheet and then I got a bright idea. Why not just shorten up the sheet by pushing in that whole backside and call it good? So, one side got pushed in and the other was left alone. I have included some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

The untouched side
The modified and finished product

2 comments:

TimeTrialGuy said...

DUDE!!! I laughed my ass off reading this. Classic Amos!

Anonymous said...

Amos,

You are way too funny, thanks for sharing.