Monday, April 23, 2007

Ya Ya....

I know that I have been pretty lazy as of lately of posting useless things for you guys to read. I have no excuse other than just not caring to or making the time. Fortunately, I have taken a few pics throughout this month of April and if you care to look, click here. I have not added catchy phrases to them but I will try to elsborate as much as possible through out here.

Good Friday was a beautiful day that was spent hiking on the outskirts of Durango. I think you should be able to pick out those photos easily. Easter was a great joy, from watching Jake and Hannah hunt for easter eggs, spending time with the family and having so much food prepared that it seemed like Thanksgiving.

Also thanks to Cody with many many things, you will also see the new road bike I purchased. It sure is a step up from the "just good enough" bike I purchased first. It rides like a million dollars and I almost spent that much on it. Oh well, you only live once so you might as well enjoy it while you can.

Also, It is a little difficult to top defrosting/deicing your freezer on a Saturday afternoon. So that is why I did it, at least that is what I am telling myself. I also purchased new tires for my truck but it was an overdue purchase. I could have gone with a cheaper tire but I figured since I had already spent so much already, why not continue like "Money ain't a thing".

I appologize for taking so long to ramble again. I will try not to let it be so long next time. See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice ramble. I lol'd at the fridge pics.