Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Why is that?

For me growing up, my mind was often filled with dreams of growing up and having money to spend however I saw fit. One of those dreams was to buy all the candy, soda, chips and snacks that might heart desired. Or that my stomach could handle. I think my nephew "Big Jake" clearly puts my word's into perspective with this picture.

Well those day's have been available for more than a decade. I really have yet to start living that dream from childhood. Don't get me wrong, I do have my moments of indulgence but I do manage to keep them under control for the most part. I am an absolute fan of all those wonderful goodies that do such a great job of rotting out my teeth. I am a frequent teeth brusher, so why do you think I refrain from the pleasure that is to be had?

It may be partly to how I was raised. Then again there is a little rebel in each of us as to how we were raised and also to some of our parent's words.

Ahhh Pure Sweetness! (I even have the shirt to go with it!)

No comments: