Monday, April 02, 2007

Do you concur???

That I need a hair cut? Take a look at these and let me know.
On another note, I am not very good with this weather thing. On my previous post it was all filled with sun and warm temperatures. I know this is New Mexico and we have some whacky weather from time to time. However, we went from sunny and 70 on Wednesday, to waking up to this on Friday morning.
And in true New Mexico fashion, none of it stuck around and we were back up to 75 on Sunday afternoon. It's a short work week and I am looking forward to a 3 day weekend. No idea how I will spend it though, maybe go find a barber since my previous one moved to Texas.

I think that the whacky weather here is turning people into whacko's as well. Well maybe just at least the Governor. How can you see signing a bill like this into law? My question is, "How in the world do you learn to prescribe doses for that?" I doubt they teach that in pharmaceutical school but then again it wouldn't surprise me.

2 comments:

TimeTrialGuy said...

I say leave the hair.... grow the goatee back and rock out, baby!! Hairy cyclists running super-pimp Titus bikes are cool.

Anonymous said...

shawns right. keep the hair. grow out your System of a Down. as far as the weather, ha, ha, ha.