Monday, March 26, 2007

Here comes the sun

Spring is in full swing here and although I am welcoming the warm temps and longer days, I am totally despising it. Why you may ask......?? Well, click here and find out. I guess we have to take the good with the bad. Right? This problem has been an issue for as long as I can remember, all the way back to my childhood. I sometimes feel like I need one of these.
Today was totally beautiful but Saturday was a different story. My boss and I drove down to Albuquerque for a car show. On the way down, we went through some serious snow showers. Luckily, they didn't last to long and eventually turned into rain. I took a far amount of pictures; to many to post them all on here. There were some real beauties every time you turned around. I sure would have loved to been alive back in the day when the streets were full of them. Click here, if you would like to partake in the pleasure I had. Hope things are brightening up in your lives, just as spring is brightening up the world. Talk to you again soon.

No comments: