Tuesday, March 20, 2007

100

This is the hundredth time I have posted something for you guys to read. I know there are a few regular visitors and I appreciate you stopping in. There may be those who visit that remain silent thru it all. If that is the case, I hope that you enjoy what you read and continue to return.

I wish that I had some spectacular news to share or juicy gossip to spill but I don't. All I can say is that I hope your week is moving right along and you have become accustomed to the time change. By the way, How's the weather?

I do not know her but I have to send well wishes to Lizzy. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing but she is an inspiration to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I apreciate your blogs and yes most of the time I remain silent, please keep them coming. On the weather note, we are starting to get some warm weather up here in Maine.