Tuesday, December 19, 2006

To You

Happy Birthday Maigh!!! I hope that she had a wonderful one and that she is enjoying her sabbattical.

Well it snowed for most of the day but none of it has stuck. I am pretty sure though that with the temps dropping this evening that we will have a decent amount on the ground come morning time.

I am really hoping that we have a white Christmas here! It is quickly approaching and I couldn't be happier. I still have a few presents to pick up. I plan on settling that issue tomorrow. I hope that all of you are in the holiday spirit and that you have gotten your shopping done.

If you are traveling, becareful out there on the roads and I pray that you arrive safely. I also pray that you will not forget about the men and women of the military and the sacrifices they have endured for our freedom.

No comments: