Monday, December 18, 2006

Whew!

I thought that I had really messed Christmas up! Yesterday I went out on a reconnaissance mission to locate potential Christmas presents. I came across some great ideas and some requested items that I had compiled onto a list. Well somewhere along the way yesterday I moved the list from my back pocket to the front. As I emptied my belongings, I then proceeded to throw the jeans into the washer.

Just as the washer stopped spinning from the final spin cycle, I thought to myself that I had left the list in the back pocket and it was gone. I was stressing about having to ask people again as to what they had asked for or mentioned.

Needless to say, as I was placing the cash and other items back into my pants this morning, there was the list. I am not sure as to how I missed it last night but what's important is that it is intact. I am also pleased that I did not get little pieces of waterlogged paper all over my clothes. For those of you that have made that mistake, you know my pain.

No comments: