Thursday, December 21, 2006

Round and Round

That's the feeling that I am constantly having.

Well it is done. I am no longer at the joyous job I have had since early February upon returning from Seattle. I am starting at a new place on Tuesday. I am anxious as to how this turns out. Time will tell.

Well we are on the downward spiral into Christmas. I have a few more things to pick up tomorrow on my day off. I am dreading to see how bad town is going to be. However before we know it, this holiday season will be just another memory. I wish you all a joyous weekend and wonderful time with your families.

I have to send out a special Merry Christmas greeting to Matt who is over in Iraq somewhere. I wish all the personnel there the same. Matt is the only one I know personally though. I hope that Diana, Jack and Nick are doing okay and have a happy one, even without their soldier at home with them. I also hope that Matt completes his miles goal on his bike before his deployment ends.
******************************************************************
How could I forget! My cousin Damian is also in the middle east somewhere this holiday season. He is on deployment aboard the USS Eisenhower aka "Ike". I hope all is going well for him as well.

No comments: