Monday, September 04, 2006

September

Can you believe it is already here? I am still having a tough time trying to accept it. I notice that the days are getting shorter and it is gettting cooler in the mornings and at night. I enjoy the fall and everything that comes with it. The fall colors in the mountains and the over looming presence of winter.

September also brings some birthdays of some memorable people of my life. First off is Elaine and Eliana, who share the day on the 6th. They are 2 remarkable women and a world away from each other and myself. One in Florida and the other in Italy. Secondly, is Emily on the 13th and her daddy Russ on the 16th. Also, I wish Juan a happy one on the 30th and thanks to him for all that he has done for me. I wish these five a wonderful and special day. If there is anyone that I have missed, Please excuse me.

Lastly September reminds me that I am only a month away from when I start racing my bike. I plan to do this mountain bike race and a cyclocross series when I am able to.

Lastly I know that it was a few days ago, but I wish Fabiana had a wonderful birthday and many more to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man my dads is on the 1st of September

popfabi said...

thanks, for the wishes!
i looove the picture by the way!
beijo
fabiana