Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Another Day, Another....

Well the week is almost over and it just started. I am having a good week, and am happy that I have been able to squeeze some good rides in and looking forward to a few more before this week is gone.

Last night was a great one due to the fact that I spoke to Elaine in Florida for nearly an hour and got to catch up with her life at the present. Her husband Franky just picked up chief and is getting pinned on the 15th. Congrats to him!! I wished her a happy birthday since I knew she would be busy with work and all the rest today. Today I called Eliana in Napoli, Italia, since it was her birthday also. She is doing well and is back to work after taking some time off after having twin girls back in March. It was good catching up with her, even though I had to cut it short due to the long distance charges.

I just hope that everyone is making the most of each day and don't forget to keep smiling. I am happy that some old friends of mine are going to be in town this weekend. I have not seen them in quite some time. They have 3 sons and I am anxious to meet them. Thank you to all my friends and taking the time to read my rambles. Feel free to comment. I enjoy hearing from you guys also.

1 comment:

popfabi said...

Amos, check out my blog and correct my english spelling for me, will you? I wrote a birthday letter to a good friend. Don´t wanna mess it up.
obrigada, querido!
um beijo
Fabi