Saturday, September 09, 2006

Cycling and me

Well my order finally arrived today. I have been waiting for it for almost 2 weeks. I guess that it was sent via snail mail.

I ordered some new tires and new brake pads. I guess I finally broke my shell of buying bike stuff. I have not really bought any new items for my bikes since I left Italy. A big reason was that I had not been very active on them. I figured that since I had spent all that money on them and I was not putting them to use, I did not deserve the privilege of picking up the latest thing or something new just because I liked it.

That has all changed since I am on the bike as much as possible and loving getting out there even if I am riding solo. I have also ordered a new pair of shoes and some knickers for the upcoming 'cross season. I am expecting them also sometime this week. All I have to do now, is to clean the bike up, get the tires and shoes/cleats switched out and have it tuned up. I have found the love and enjoyment again.

Thank you Cody, Shawn, Juan, Chris and Matt.

No comments: