Friday, September 15, 2006

The privilege....

Since getting out of the Navy over 2 years ago, I have fallen out of the routine of shaving on a daily basis.(At least during the week) Being in the military required to always have a presentable haircut and clean shaven or maintained moustache.

Luckily those days are over. I have had 2 different jobs upon getting out and both have been shaving optional. I find it very nice to get up in the morning and not have to shave before heading off to work. I also keep my hair short enough so that really is not a concern also. I usually shave at least once a week, but mainly only because it starts to itch as it grows. I have been debating on shaving it all off and starting over, but that requires the effort I have not put forth yet.

Anyways fall and winter are coming along so I think I might just let the winter coat come in. I should at least do some trimming though. It's not the best photo, but there are far worse ones.




Anyways these guys are in town this weekend, so I am excited since I missed them earlier in the year.
Have a good one and thank you for reading.

No comments: