Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Few

Yes, I know that the posts have taken a plunge, but I have little control over it. The computer at the house crashed and was away getting cleaned up. Upon it's return I found out that the whole computer had been cleaned up and all of the valuables that were once stored in it.

As if that was not bad enough, the DSL modem is not working for some reason also. So I need to call the Qwest folks and see how this can be resolved. Oh well, at least that gives me more of an excuse to get out on the bike before next weekends race.

On the final note, My camera was obducted so I do not have a way to brighten things up with pictures. Hopefully the camera returns home safely along with it's obductor(aka my dad). He got selected to go do some work on one of these and should be back home Saturday sometime. Hopefully he got some great photos that I can share, to make up for my excuses and lack there of.
Thanks for reading.

No comments: