Thursday, October 05, 2006

Back Again

I have things back and running after many hurdles that had to be overcome. I will get back into the swing of things and posting a regular basis.

Ladies, don't forget to read what Maigh had to say today. I applaud her and her advocacy.

Saturday is the race and I could not be any more excited to get to the start line. I am hoping for a good finish and the weather breaks long enough to get it run. It rained fairly decent today and I went and scoped out a few parts of the trail. It appears they are much better and packed down better than they were last Sunday.

Happy Friday and I will be getting back to you soon. I will try and throw up some pics of my truck and how dirty she got while playing out in the hills.

Here is a pic that my dad captured last week as he was away.








No comments: