Thursday, September 21, 2006

Rockin' Away

My washer really does get to rockin' when it's in the spin cycle. The part that protrudes upward from the back, that has all the controls on it has some screws or something missing. So that piece really gets a workout, and maybe someday it might just fly off, who knows. It's all good and I am not complaining. I mean besides the rattling it gets the job done, which is the second most important factor. The most important one is that my brother was gracious enough to say, "Just come and pick them up(dryer also) and they are yours." He even helped me load them, what a guy!
At least I have a garage to put these appliances in, so the noise does not become a factor.

**********************************************************************

Side Note:
I just killed one of these little devils that had made his home in between the dryer and the wall.

No comments: