Sunday, August 27, 2006

Insomnia???

Well it is a quarter 'til 12 and I am sitting here wishing that I was in bed asleep and trying not to think of the consequences this is going to bring tomorrow morning as I have to awake for work. It seems that sometimes I run into this wall and I cannot hurdle it. I want to be alseep but my body just doesn't seem to agree.

Oh well what can I do. As far as the weekend went, I can say that I am happy. I ended up doing a short but fast ride on friday evening. Saturday was the JMS birthday and we spent the day in Durango. It rained a little up there but not as much as up in the mountains north of town. Had a wonderful lunch at Carver's and I could not pass up having a pint. I tried the raspberry wheat which was not bad but I am interested in trying some more of what they have to offer. Also had to stop for chocolate.

That night was a relaxing one and a peaceful night of sleep. I guess I ran over on the sleep clock and that is what is hindering me now. After dinner we went for a nice walk along the river with the dogs. They sure were happy to get away from the house and it was a great evening. I had meant to take the camera along but lately I have trouble remembering to bring it. I missed a great shot of a buck, doe and fawn deer along the river as they were getting their evening drink. I promise I will get some pictures up soon and try to be more constant on posting.
Lately all I can think about is cycling and when can I ride again.

No comments: