Sunday, July 09, 2006

Right Now

Here I sit while trying to enjoy today. I am enjoying not really doing anything but there is part of me that is ready for some event or adventure. I am really wanting to go see the new Pirates of the Carribean movie, but I am not the only one. It is showing on several screens but that draws several more people. I will try again later in the week, but will honestly have to wait for next week or something.

Tomorrow it is back to the job and the fun I have staring at a screen all day. I am getting really bored and sick of my job. I am really starting to contemplate being a full time student and just working part time. I have to get caught up on some bills first, but I do see being a student taking priority. I am not getting any younger and I only have 8 years left on my GI Bill. Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading and talk to you soon.

No comments: