Sunday, May 11, 2008

Right, wrong or indifferent

First off I have to give a shout out to all the mothers out there and hope that they all had a wonderful day with their kiddos.

secondly, i am not sure if i have ever mentioned lizzy before but even if i have, her life is incredible and want to share it once again or the first time. i wonder if i would be able to have the courage she does with the every day battle she faces. what makes it more eye opening is the closeness of age we share. (this paragraph is in true lizzy fashion in respect to her, if you read her blog you probably will see what i mean.)


Lastly, I have to get on the subject of my title. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on every topic imaginable. However this guy I have to say is off of his rocker! With his comments about last weekend's race. So I know he is wondering how I will respond, so here it goes. Every driver on the circuit has to be decent to even get there. I cannot agree that Kyle is one heck of a driver even with his win this weekend. He is still young and has alot to learn. If you look at his brother, Kurt started off his cup career in similar fashion, even winning a championship. Now at present day, he has fallen to the wayside. I have to say that as much as I do not care for him the only driver that I can say is one heck of a driver on the present circuit is Jeff Gordon. I may get boos and whatever but that's my opinion. I do not fault SPO in any way he just has been gone from his roots for far too long! I enjoy NASCAR, but nowadays it doesn't bring me half the pleasure that a dirt track on saturday night does. So Shawn, as soon as you can, get out and go sit on some wooden stands under the lights and watch for mud flying as they come out of turn 4 headed down the front stretch.

No comments: