Monday, May 05, 2008

Hey There

What's going on? Not a whole lot just chillin' and enjoying the nice weather. It is starting to get a bit warm though for the high of the day.

I am happy that Shawn has been doing a better job of updating his blog, riding his bicycle and keeping up with his new job as well as the kiddos.

I have been wondering as well where in the world MLA is. I have tried numerous times calling but somehow she must have been out of the office. I have not received any emails from her either. So if she still stops in at times I would love to hear from you.

Thank you Autumn for helping me to get off my arse and helping me to get me to write something on here. I will work though on actually putting something interesting on here soon. Lates.

And most of all I have to send a HUGE CONGRATS to my mom, as she did her first Marathon this past saturday. She finished closer to the end of the pack but she finished and that's what matters most!!

2 comments:

TimeTrialGuy said...

Congrats to yo Mammy!

Anonymous said...

Amos,

Sorry I have been missing your calls, I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. If you like to leave a message please do so. I was wondering how you were doing as I do visit this site at least once a week. Getting ready to go to Glakes and am really looking forward to it. All is well otherwise. Take Care of yourself and hope to talk to you soon.
MLA