Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Green

With St. Patrick's day being yesterday, I went out last night and had a couple green beers with some friends. Don't worry, I had a designated driver! Anyways, even though I have been of legal drinking age for a while now this was my first experience with drinking green beer. I knew that food coloring was used to turn beer green but did not find out 'til later in the evening how much green is actually needed to transform a pint of beer. Anyways, what I am getting at is that the food coloring affects your bodily waste. I will leave it at that and not go into any details. Incase you were unaware just as I was.

Hope you all are doing well and had a nice St. Patrick's day! Are you all gearing up for the easter bunny this weekend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update on your poo...