Thursday, January 17, 2008

Running around and running into

This week as I have been job hunting, I have ran into some old friends. Some I was happy to see and some that could have been better off stayed the way they were, unnoticeable. Oh well, at least the reconnection with the ones I like has been nice and I wish that things continue to look up for myself.

I am still on the search but things are looking up at least. How is the week going on for you? Here in Farmington, it is still bitterly cold and inturn we still have snow hanging around. In all of my 28 years, most of it spent in Farmington as well; I cannot recall a time ever that the snow has hung around this long from one snowfall. It has been here almost 2 weeks. I also heard that another storm is supposed to move in on Monday. Maybe with the cloud cover, things won't be as cold. I can wish right? One thing though is I am kind of glad that I haven't been working this week. I sure pity the poor souls I like that are out in it. As far as the ones I don't much care for right now, they can stay out there forever and it will suit me just fine.

I am still hoping to hear back from Shawn one of these days and I wonder if he is going to track WC race in LA this weekend. If he does, I hope he gets some pictures!

No comments: