Tuesday, January 01, 2008

1/1/08

My day started off well as I had a delicious breakfast burrito that was smothered in green chili. If you guys ever come for a visit, I will definitely treat you! The morning was spent relaxing from an uneventful new years eve. I cleaned up and attempted to cheer myself up from the heartache that is coming with the return of work tomorrow. haha

As the day progressed and it warmed up to about a brisk 35 degrees, It was then off to the park to have my first bike ride off the new year. The sun was out and even though the air was cold, I was great being outdoors on the bike. You will definitely see me more often on it this year.

Upon my return I had a nice but simple pasta dinner and some relaxation as I attempted to warm up. From there it was off to the laundary mat just down the street, to wash my oily and dirty work clothes. Those machines sure are PRICEY!!

So here I am wrapping things up, having just finished my first Starbucks of the New Year. I hope you all had a great day as well. Fell free to drop me a line or comment and let me know how things went for you.

Here are some pics I took while riding today.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

2 comments:

TimeTrialGuy said...

Nice jersey! Why are you not wearing a helmet?? And off-road nonetheless!! naughty.

Ace said...

It was a chill ride and dirt is much softer to hit your head on than pavement...