Tuesday, December 04, 2007

28

Thank you for all of the well wishes that everyone sent me today. The last week sure has been a rollercoaster but there is nothing I can do about it. That's just how life is sometimes.

Well my "big day was enjoyable, especially since I spent most of it sleeping and did not have to go into work.

Sunday my family and I went to Durango and ate at Steamworks. We had the "Cajun Boil". I could eat that everyday!!! Tonight was Mexican and my own Reeese's Cake.

I can't help but not mention the pizza I had in Seattle that is the closest thing ever to Neapolitan Pizza here in the states. If any of you are ever up in Seattle anytime make sure you go and you will be impressed as well. Click here to get the scoop!

Thanks again!!

"Cajun Boil"
My Cake
Pizza Fondi

On a final note, I am off to Denver this weekend. I finally get to see these guys in concert. Thanks to Cody for turning me onto these guys! This was my birthday present to myself!! I am so excited!!
Where ever you are, whether it is Cali, RI or wherever thanks again for the bday wishes!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.