Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's falling

Well here we are again on our last week of daylight savings time. It is always a welcome site for me. I love everything that the fall has to bring...Winter, snow, the trees changing colors, and most of all I am most excited about my favorite sport ever, CYCLOCROSS!! I mean what is better than watching guys go round and round in circles for an hour, as they hurdle over barriers, ride throught mud and sand and work over their lungs riding hard in the cold air. That is unless you are Shwan and race 'cross down in San Diego. Oh well, at least he deals with all the factor's besides the cold. Afterall it is becasue of Shawn and Cody that I love cyclocross so much! My first real experience with cross was the 2003 Cyclocross World Championships in Monopoli, Italy. I only got to watch the U-23 race but damn was it awesome! From watching Adam Craig break his chain at the start and race his heart to come back. Also, watching a young Barry Wicks as he towered over the rest of the field.

All seasons have wonderful parts to them and I am happy that I am able to enjoy the pleasures they bring! I am really looking forward to this in 2 weeks.

No comments: