Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Getting Back

Hey guy, sorry I was unable to return your phone call later Monday as I told you and as I anticipated on doing. I ended up working until 9:30 that night and I had a migraine upon getting home. I will definitely be getting back with you again soon. Or if you have time feel free to call again. It was great hearing from you again. Hopefuly we can catch up more than a 2 minute conversation next time.

Onto my other friend who is on the NE side of things, I am sorry that I was unable to catch you this afternoon as well. Hope all is well in your world and that the Admiral is treating you fairly. Oh and on a final note, is 2454 the one to push, instead of 2530?

As far as those others that may be reading this, I am not trying to be secretive. I am just getting back with these 2 peeps since they have made an effort to contact me. You can do the same you know... I really would welcome it, especially if it has been quite some time. Such as James in PDX if he still reads this.

Also I am enthused that Tessa is coming back to her roots for Thanksgiving. I hope she has a great time and hopefully we can meet for coffee or lunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amos,

Yes, 2454 is directly to me. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. You are right about the Rockies, the need a few more years and actually need to win their division and not sneak in there. I just hope the Cubbies get to the series in my lifetime.
Not much else is going on here, just dreading the winter.

Take Care and talk to you soon,
MLA