Tuesday, October 09, 2007

???

Where should I start?

I keep saying that I will do a better job of keeping you up to date on my life but am constantly failing at it. Crazy how life just gets in the way. Also, the way we make things priorities and those that get left behind.

My job is going well, so far but as the fall is here and winter quickly approaching it sure is going to make my job quite the task. Wish me the best there.

I am so happy that I finally got to talk with my friends in San Diego and Maine this week. It had been a while and was nice to catch up. I am really looking forward to the day when I can see them both again someday. As MLA pointed out today, 2008 is almost here!! Time sure has a way of stopping for no one.

Well 2 weeks ago I was in Dallas for this with my buddy Garrett racing. It was quite the experience and was nice to get away for a bit even though there was little down time. We didn't do as well as we hoped for but we had fun trying and learning. There were over 400 cars with all the classes featured.

Well that's all for this post. I will get back to you soon. I promise and share some pics with you. Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ive been waiting for a new blog man!

as soon as your job settles down you gotta come up.

we still have a bunch of vacant space and we need to have some smashing pumpkins/flagging molly fest.