Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Any Contractions?

I received a text message yesterday that stated the above content. I was not sure why this guy would have done this but then it hit me who it was that sent it. I know it was sent by accident but I am still wondering how the mix up occured. At least it was a turn around in my overbearing day.

Well B$ I am glad that someone still reads this site and has not given up on me. Enjoy your youthful days as much as possible. I sure miss my carefree days of my teenage years.

Well what is new in your lives? Are you guys happy with fall being here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When i recieve weird texts, i always wonder if i should text back, call back, or just ignore it. That one is pretty funny though, what if you had gotten that while sittin on the pooper?

Anyway, i am definitley glad fall is here, all the best holidays are coming soon and because of the wet weather i'll have an excuse to stay indoors!
Theyre opening a rite-aid next year in town and i'm going to try and get a job there or at the one in port orchard, once i get my license.