Thursday, July 12, 2007

Blog Roll

I came across these links today and was surprised with the events happening out there. What do you think?

First off, Is when that I have experienced first hand and I MEAN FIRST HAND. Living in Naples was quite the experience! I remember Juan and I were riding from Gricignano to Capodichino one time and on the side of the road was a huge pile of trash engulfed in flames. It somewhat was stretching out into the street as well. We stopped before it and came up with a plan to make a sprint through the smoke and try to avoid the flames in the process. Well as we clear the inferno much to our surprise was a car that had trash piled up with it and it was burning too! After the fact though we talked about it and figured there was no reason for us to be surprised. This was Napoli of course. Here it is again...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19712537/

On another story, here is one that makes me happy to be living in a small town. Can you imagine paying that much for that?? I guess everything has a "price". Also, If you have the money why not do it?

http://biz.yahoo.com/cnnm/070712/071207_parkingspots.html?.v=4

Maybe I should take Janes Addiction's advice and accept that Nothing's Shocking.

No comments: