Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Close but.....

Well today it got close to snowing but the high winds came and blew the clouds away. There are a few broken clouds hanging out but I am doubtful that we will receive the inch on snow that they are predicting for overnight.

On another note, my friend and riding partner Al, may have had a heart attack this morning at work. He is in the hospital for an overnight stay. With his active lifestyle and symptoms, the doctor is skeptical that it was a heart attack. So they have more tests scheduled for the morning and will make a decision on what they want to do then. I visited him for a short while and he is in good spirits but wants to make sure all is well. I hope so also, so that we can start hitting the road and get some riding in.

It was another blessed day at work. Luckily Diana is gone for the rest of the week, so I will have more of an opportunity to go drop off resumes and fill out applications. Thank's to Linz and Trish for keeping me occupied with emails about various things. Also to Mary for talking to me while she could when the Admiral was not taking up her time.

Here are some of the clouds that got my hopes up and then smashed them as they departed without leaving any snow.

No comments: