Monday, November 27, 2006

Back to it.

Well it's Monday again and I am at the job. It sure has been slow as of lately. So I can't really call it work. I almost wish that I had something to do, rather than sit here browsing web sites for the latest news on whatever catches my eye.

I didn't win this week but in a way I did. I entered VeloNews' photo contest and I at least got my photo in the spread. I am happy with that! I have a few other's that I am going to send in.

At least I have my book with me and hopefully I can finish it today. It's almost lunch time, hopefully things remain on the down low when I return. The weather here has been pretty decent. Sunny skies and temps into the 70's. I enjoy it but again I don't. The reason for that is because it is mid November for crying out loud!! The mountains have gotten some decent snow from what I hear. However "Purg" didn't open on Thanksgiving but is slated for this coming Sunday.

I hope that you guy's are enjoying the return back to your daily lives and are welcoming the holiday season. Have a good week and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: