Friday, October 13, 2006

Addiction

And oh my how it is growing. My coffee addiction that is.

As I arrive to work every morning, I am overwhelmed with the thoughts of having to go get the joe a brewin. As I wait for it to finish brewing, I wonder to myself how many cups will I get to consume today. The reason behind that is Diana; who also works in the office and usually is looking for joe also. She usually has at least one cup, but as of lately she has been raining on my parade. I think she is catching on that I am a junkie and I will drink a whole pot if she decides not to have any. I am constantly fighting myself not to go and make another pot after the first one is gone.

As that was not bad enough! The J just purchased me the Super Joe Daddy! That's my name for it anyways. It can make the Cafe' Americano, Cappuccino and yes my folks the Cafe'. Of course it is not a La Pavoni like I someday hope to have but it is more then enough for the present. I am not worried though because someday I will have one with a fancy setup up with a grinder and stand just like Marie's.

No comments: