Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Are you listening?

I hear the words coming out but I don't know if anyone is taking the time to take them in. How do I catch their attention and in a way that makes them want to return. As I hear others speak, I am suddenly drawn to them and find it diffcult having to wait until they decide to speak again.

Maybe it just really depends on the person and their imagination; or them just knowing how to come across to others the way that I wish I could but somehow find myself struggling to do. Whatever the case may be I think that I need to keep a notebook or something with me, so that I can keep better track of my ideas and inspirations when I become aware of them.

I hope this was not to deep or that I did not loose you somewhere along the way. For you that made it this far, thanks for reading.

No comments: