Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I didn't think....

I didn't think that updating my site daily was going to be such an issue, until I was sitting here and wondering what I was going to say. I don't know if it is that difficult or am not able to put my imagination to work.

So just as Maigh has pointed out, it really does take some work and talent. I have to applaud her and how she does her best to amuse us, even if she may not be up for it. Thank you Maigh!!! Also, don't forget to check out her side activity and spread the word.

I also have to appologize to Shawn for hasseling so much and his updates. I am glad that he survived and is back home. I got to talk to him for a minute today but had to let him go, so that he could deal with how Tara rolled up the car window on his arm. What topped that off was that the both of them were laughing. I can't believe it is August already.....

No comments: