Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Yester Year...

As I reach my 2 years of being out of the Navy today, I am flooded by the times that have come my way the previous 7 years.

I look back on taking my senior trip to Cancun, Mexico. Boot Camp in Great Lakes, IL. Dental "A" School in Wichita Falls, Tx. Then being stationed in Great Lakes, just north of Chicago. I remember the wonderful friends I made there and the times we shared. The Taste, Summerfest, various festivals and Concerts. The trips to Detroit, Indy, Milwaukee, and Minneapolis.

Upon leaving Great Lakes, I was stationed in Napoli, Italia. (Naples, Italy for those who don't know.) I reminesce of the bike rides and the racing. The sight seeing of extreme beauty and the countries visited. The Tour, Giro, Dauphine, and Cyclocross World Championships in Monopoli.

I cannot begin to scratch the surface and the stories I have to tell....but will get them bit by bit. So thank you to the following for making these places a reality. California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Florida, Georgia, and Virginia. Also, England, France, Italy, Sicily, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Sweden and Greece.

Mom, Dad, Jon, Amanda, Elaine, Jamal, Karen, Justin, Don, Lori. Cody, Shawn, Tara, Juan, Marie, Russ, Katie, Jonna, Pru, Caribineri and others...Thanks again and I will expose myself more at a later time.

No comments: