Thursday, July 13, 2006

Riding By

Where did Levi come from today? I bet Floyd and Denis were like this motorcycle rider from last year saying, Where did that guy come from? Has he been bluffing so far, regardless he has already lost to much time. We have Denis and Floyd but who will be there to take the third step?

Well one more day before we reach the moments that we have been thinking of all week. Mine has yet to be decided but anything will be better than work. I will definitely be hitting the trails on the mtb and hopefully taking a hike.

I need something new in my life. I am not sure if it is just my job or my present locale. I am almost at 2 years since I got out, and sitting here thinking what do I want to do with my life....?
More to follow on that as I recall the 5 years I spent in the midwest and Europe.

I often wonder how people can be so stupid. Then I see more things like this and I just have to laugh for some reason. I guess it should not phase me after living amongst europeans for 2 1/2 years.

Always do the "right" thing but keep doing this..... Ciao Ciao

No comments: