Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Humpty Day

Happy Wednesday everyone! Also Happy Birthday to Lindsay. Hope she had a good one.

I am thinking of something to put in here that does not seem to boring but am having a hard time of doing so. Ugghhhh. I talked to "Rusty" (as he put it) last night and he is doing well and glad to be back home in the good ol' miss. Hopefully he is able to land something soon besides a bass or catfish in the lake behind his home. haha. I am hoping that I can make it out that way soon, but will have to see what happens first.

Also talked with Juan & Marie today and they are gearing up for a fun weekend. Good luck to them, including Brandon, Tom and Heather. Wish I was still there so that I could be along for the ride. Oh well at least I will make it back later this year to do some other biking.

Speaking of riding, Good for her that she has decided to do more of it. She will definitely benefit more from it. Maybe she won't have to work the night job anymore, haha.

Also talked to Shawn before he boarded the plane for Deutschland. He is supposed to arrive there tomorrow about midday. Hopefully he can get some rest before racing on friday. Good luck to him and the rest of the team.

Anyways you all have yourselves a wonderful evening and I will ramble some more. Ciao

No comments: