Saturday, March 28, 2009

Crunch, Crisis or whatever you call it

I am referring to the country's economic status at the present. Well on Friday afternoon, it caught up with me. I am not to worried about things as of yet but it still is nagging at me from somewhere deep with in. I am trying to keep a positive attitude as I move on. Today's solo 50 or so miles in the saddle sure helped but there is nothing like riding with good friends. At least tomorrow's ride will be shorter and will be with others. Hopefully the wind isn't as bad as today.

Hope all of you are doing well during these times and just as it has been said many times before, be thankful for what you have and for having a job. I hope none of you has to get laid off like me.

1 comment:

B$ said...

Come stay w/ us and we can ride bikes all the time!

I only have two classes this term