Sunday, January 25, 2009

What an experiment

Have you ever wondered how much you change physically in a year. There are many factors involved. I had heard of an experiment and decided to take it on.

Well on January 1, 2008 I started taking a picture of myself everyday for the year. It started off with much excitement and dedication. I managed to complete it somehow. I will look back on it with happiness of my completion but never could see myself doing it ever again. I managed to get a picture all 366 days with it being a leap year and all. The main drawback for me was having to upload the pictures onto my computer and then onto my Flickr account.

Well it is complete now, so if you care to take a peek or watch them in a slide show click here.

Let me know what you think if you would please.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched all the way through!
Totally awesome im glad you stuck with it! There were some great ones in there

Anonymous said...

I know you are happy that you are done with that. Good job for sticking with it. I hope all is well with you. Take Care,MLA

Ace said...

I am glad I stuck with it as well but the joy of completion is unmatched.