Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I did not intend on ending the year I did with a serious lack of blogging. Things don't always work how we want however. I had a wonderful holiday season, I just didn't make the time to put anything here. How were your holidays by the way? Make any new years resolutions? I made a few but with no offense to you, I am keeping them to myself.

I don't believe I ever shared this before but started going to the new gym here in town and I can not get enough of it. Today is my off day but I was there yesterday and Sunday.

Do you guys twitter? Or have you heard of it? I was introduced to it and that led partly to my lack of blogging but I'm not complaining.

I plan on blogging more this year than last year, wish me luck!

Let me know how you are all doing, would love to hear from you.

In closing, I have to say Thank you very much to the Chief for finally successfully sending me a Christmas card.

No comments: