Sunday, January 11, 2009

Anchors Away

We don't talk as much as I would like. Life gets in the way and we both realize this. More so with you, as you have a family. However the texting back and forth and the comments via Twitter are a great relief. Even with it being a long time since we saw each other at the Bremerton airport.

With that I sure am going to miss being able to talk to you by texting something random like what size do you ride? Or talking about the "very hard training". I understand that it will not be forever but 7 months is quite the spread. I know I have a few more days so let's just make the most of it.

I wish you the best with the deployment, being away from the family and the endeavour that will be in your mind that you plan to tackle upon arriving back home.

No comments: