Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Waiting...

I am sitting here waiting for my towels to dry, so that I can take a shower and get to bed.

I was slowly working on a blog to post here about my current happenings and adventures. However somewhere in the middle of taking the notepad where I have been going, I seem to have misplaced it somewhere. So I apologize for not being able to go into the detail that was supposed to be presented. Lets see, where did I leave off?

Well Tuesday Oct. 28, I drove down to Albuquerque and caught my plane to Dallas. The flight was a pleasant one with just barely an hour in the air. From there I got on a smaller plane and flew to Longview, Texas. We were late leaving DFW because of some light that had to be changed on the plane. However, the pilot was able to step it up in the air. So instead of the scheduled 45 min. flight, we made it in about 20 min. or so.

Although the stay in Longview was short, I was pleased. I had never been to East Texas, it was a very nice area with lots of trees. The hotel they put me up in was one of those long stay hotels. My room had a kitchenette, living room, seperate room that included the bathroom and a washroom. Then a seperate bedroom. Oh yeah, one last thing...a gas fire place! I was thoroughly impressed. I flew out Thursday afternoon and made it safely back to Albuquerque. So upon gathering my luggage and paying my parking fee. A new and different adventure was just starting...

I am terribly sorry but I am fighting my falling eyelids. I promise I will continue with the rest of the story tomorrow. Thanks for stopping in!

No comments: