Sunday, October 05, 2008

Winter is not far off

Yesterday I took a trip to see the fall colors and enjoy the beauty the mountains display. Ended up going thru Silverton and all the way to Ouray, Colorado. The colors were magnificent in between Silverton and Ouray.

It had been raining most of the day, so as we were headed home we got the best surprise. Going over the three mountain passes, is when that"white stuff" started falling and falling hard. It was a white out in a few places. So AWESOME!!! I sure hope more follows it in the next few days and weeks. I really love the cool temperatures and the warm beverages that I partake of during this time of the year.

I uploaded a bunch of pictures from the trip. Too many to post them all here and I wouldn't do the others justice if I only shared a few. So go over to my photos link and check them out.

Hope you all had a nice weekend as well! Next weekend I'm off to Albuquerque to watch the World of Outlaws. Go Kinser!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude this sounds great. and regarding the new layout: its awesome!