Monday, October 27, 2008

I know that I have been the biggest slacker on posting. I just really have not had the motivation or words to share with you. I hope all of you are well however. I am leaving town tomorrow for a few days. I will elaborate more when I get back. But it will go something like this...Drive to Albuquerque. Fly to Dallas. Fly to Longview. Drive to Kilgore. Drive back to Longview. Fly to Dallas. Fly to Albuquerque. Drive to El Paso. Drive to Las Cruces. Drive to El Paso. And then drive all the way home to Farmington. So that is my schedule spread out through next Monday. Like I said I will spill the beans when I return. Thanks for stopping by despite my lack of posting. Take care and would love to hear what you have been up to. So leave a comment or send an email.

On a final note, I really think that Chaya couldn't have made any better of a choice than staying with the steed she already has in the 7600.

2 comments:

mountain bound said...

sounds like quite a trip! Enjoy time away.

and yes, the 7600 is treating me quite well! :) thanx!

Anonymous said...

Have fun dude. I wonder how much gasoline you're gonna burn up, I hope you don't have to pay for it!